The BridgeMaker is an honestly written lifestyle blog dedicated to relying on faith, sharing the amazing power of love, and walking the simple paths to positive change. This blog is also a place of community – where people can connect, share and inspire others.
With more than 9,000 social media friends and over 6,000 daily subscribers, The BridgeMaker community is growing larger every day and is reaching an audience of like-minded people who are passionate about living richer, fuller lives.
You don’t have to be an expert, published author or professional blogger to submit an article. Anyone can submit an original post (one that has never been published). This blog is a place where people can share their hearts and find encouragement while encouraging others.
Five good reasons to contribute to The BridgeMaker
- You post will attract readers. It will be shared with over 4,000 Twitter followers, 5,000 Facebook fans and more than 65,000 monthly visitors.
- The BridgeMaker community gets involved. You will make new friends in the Comments area. You will be able to interact with them on Facebook, Twitter and many will follow you back to your blog or website.
- Your post will include an author’s bio box. You may link back to your site and promote products you offer.
- Receive free editorial assistance. Through the editing process of your post, I can help with honing your writing skills.
- Unlimited updates to your bio box. You may contact me at anytime to change the links or products in your author’s bio box.
- Include a quote at the beginning of your post.
- Submit your post in Microsoft Word ®, keeping paragraphs to three sentences or less.
- Include bolded parts for emphasis and bullet points or numbers, where it makes sense.
- Use Calibri, 11 point, black, with single spacing.
- Keep your post between 800-1,300 words.
- Email your post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write “Submission ” in the subject line.
- Your post may be edited, including your title, and it may be included in free compilation eBooks, with your links intact.
Need My Help?
I offer one-on-one mentoring. We can discuss how to start a blog or how to take your blog to the next level, goal setting, or personal development – anything you want. Drop me a note at email@example.com to get started.