Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith. – Margaret Shepherd
It’s here. My first book, Saying Yes to Change: 10 Timeless Life Lessons for Creating Positive Change, is here. Along with the excitement of approving the final draft, selecting the cover and planning the book’s promotion, I’m also eager to leave my self-doubts behind and take a leap of faith with its release.
And, I feel like celebrating. Will you join me?
Over the past four years, I have faithfully shared my life, and heart, on this blog. Writing is like medicine – it heals the deep, wounded places in me. Writing has also opened my eyes to what I need to change in my life.
One thing I’m still learning to change is my reluctance to step outside of my comfort zone. The thought of venturing into the unknown is frightening. Old tapes tell me it’s not safe there, or I can’t have what my heart desires; but to grow, I realize that I can’t always stay where it’s comfortable.
Releasing Saying Yes to Change is one of those outside of my comfort zone terrifying moments. But to reach more people, I’m facing my demons; and I’m staring my fragile self-confidence right in the eye, and trying not to blink.
So, here goes. A leap begins…
How to buy the book
Saying Yes to Change: 10 Timeless Life Lessons for Creating Positive Change is a heartfelt recounting of my best advice on building healthy relationships, learning to love yourself and being a positive force in the world. From Prepare Your Soul for Change to Let Faith Be Your Guide, the book provides ten timeless life lessons for finding happiness and the sense of peace that comes with true self-acceptance. You can buy Saying Yes to Change: 10 Timeless Life Lessons for Creating Positive Change through Amazon. You have three options:
- Download the Amazon Kindle Edition for $6.98 right now. Did you know you don’t need a Kindle to read the Kindle version? You can use your computer, iPad, iPhone or other mobile device – just select your preferred delivery method in the right-hand sidebar on the Amazon page.
- Order the paperback edition for $9.57.
- Grab the Nook Book on Barnes&Noble.com.
Ten reasons to buy the book
- This book is honest. It doesn’t contain ideas that only work in theory; it’s packed with practical, life-lived advice that will help you find your path to positive change.
- This book provides over 50 simple actions you can do right now to move toward the life you want. Each action is just the right size that you will see success immediately.
- This books reveals ten timeless life lessons:
– Lesson One: Prepare Your Soul for Change (ready your mind and heart for the journey)
– Lesson Two: Find Freedom from Pain (let go of the painful memories to find happiness)
– Lesson Three: Listen to Your Inner Philosopher (stay confident when facing doubt)
– Lesson Four: Recognize Your Beauty (accept and love your true self)
– Lesson Five: Learn To Live Without Asterisks (place no limits on the life waiting for you)
– Lesson Six: Be Inspired By Love (create and sustain loving, positive relationships)
– Lesson Seven: Live Beyond Your Skin (learn new tools for dealing with negative people)
– Lesson Eight: Find the Brighter Side of Failure (find value in everything that happens)
– Lesson Nine: Take Down the White Flag (find the courage to overcome barriers)
– Lesson Ten: Let Faith be Your Guide (learn to walk by faith)
- This book gives you a true window into my life. I reveal more in this book than I have ever done on The BridgeMaker blog. I want to open up to you, so I can remind you that you don’t have to walk alone.
- This book would make a great gift. Do you know someone who is struggling to find meaning, purpose and happiness? If so, please consider gifting this book.
- This book has been affordably priced. My hope is that it will reach the people who will be inspired, and changed, by reading it.
- This book will generate revenue that will help me continue my work on The BridgeMaker. If you are a long-time reader, you’ll know I rarely promote products or services. This is the first book I’ve published, and buying it ensures the blog’s continued growth. Thank you.
- This book is beautifully designed and has been professionally edited so that it’s easy to read. Many thanks to Joshua Denney for his creative talent and to Ali Luke for her exceptional editing skills.
- This book is written for you. Although I provide glimpses into my life, I do so as a way to share the ten timeless life lessons with you. These life lessons are intended to encourage you to acknowledge what you want to change or heal, beginning today.
- This book is important. I would be grateful if it touches many lives, and hearts – including yours.
Most books have a dedication page. Here’s what’s written on mine:
This book is dedicated the readers of The BridgeMaker who have encouraged me to stay on the path to positive change.
Thank you for your love, support and encouragement. I give this book from my heart, to yours.