Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. – Hermann Hesse
You may notice the blog looks different this week. There are a few new purple banners announcing the release of my new book, Letting Go: 25 True Stories of Peace, Hope and Surrender.
The week has been both an exciting and exhausting. While I’m happy with the book’s response, releasing a book is like having children (and I have four) – it takes a lot of effort, but when it’s time to let go so your child can take that first step alone, the feeling of pride makes it all worthwhile!
I’m also proud of this book. Some readers have already contacted me to share how the book is encouraging them to let go and seek the peace they are craving. Reading their emails has made the work invested in this book worth it.
If you would to learn more about the book and the “Peace and Balance Bonus Pack,” which you will receive as a free gift with your purchase, then please read on to see how the book can help you find peace, too.
About the Book
Letting Go: 25 True Stories of Peace, Hope and Surrender offers 25 heartfelt stories from people just like you and me. These stories provide a properly-sized window into their lives and give the encouragement to let go and finally move on. The stories are categorized into five parts:
- Letting Go of Relationships
- Letting Go of Emotional Attachments
- Letting Go of the Past
- Letting Go of Fear
- Letting Go of our Children
Each true story will help you remember that you’re not alone on your journey and that letting go is about having the faith to offer up your struggles and then getting out of the way so your beautiful life can be revealed.
About the Peace and Balance Bonus Pack
Anyone who orders the book will receive instant access to the Peace and Balance Bonus Pack, which includes 10 digital resources valued at more than $200 – as a free gift with your purchase.
These items include:
- Seven Steps to Oneness: Journey to a Whole New Life, by Guy Finely
- Tiny Wisdom, On Mindfulness, by Lori Deschene, founder of Tiny Buddha
- How I Turned My Mess into My Message, by Andrea Owen
- The Manifestation Set, by Jodi Chapman
- 101 Natural Highs for an Amazing Drug-Free Life, by Cathy Taughinbaugh
- How Do I Set Goals that Work?, by Tim Brownson
- How to Bounce Back from Just About Anything, Bobbie Emel
- Trigger Positive, by Joe Wilner
- The Instrument of Creation, by Solveig Whittle
- Acceptance Mediation, by Carrie Hensley
5 Reasons to Buy Letting Go: 25 True Stories of Peace, Hope and Surrender
If you’re still not sure that Letting Go: 25 True Stories of Peace, Hope and Surrender is worth the cost, ($7.99 for Kindle—including the free peace and balance bonus pack), consider these five benefits of owning a copy:
1. The book features 25 true stories from ordinary people just like you and me.
Always honest, and sometimes raw, each story will inspire you to let go of a negative attachment (like a painful relationship, shameful feelings, or a mistake) so you can live fully in the present.
2. The book’s modest price, along with the free bonus pack, makes it a practical, yet meaningful gift, for someone who you think would be encouraged by reading it.
To gift the book, simply go the Amazon page and select the Give as a Gift button, which is on the right side of the page (below the Buy Now with 1-Click ® button). To receive the bonus pack, just email the Amazon confirmation receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You don’t need a Kindle to read the book.
In additional to being able to read the book on any Amazon Kindle device, anybody can read the book—even without a Kindle device—with the FREE Kindle app for smartphones and tablets. You can also download the book to your PC, Mac or iPad. Just choose where you want the book delivered in the Deliver to drop-down menu, which is also below the Buy Now with 1-Click ® button.
4. You’ll read a true story from me about the pain and guilt I faced after my brother’s death.
Losing Eric has been one of the hardest things I’ve been through. His death was sudden, senseless and tragic. But through God’s grace, I’m learning to let go of the guilt and find peace once again. In the true story, I share how I find my way back to that peace.
5. Letting Go: 25 True Stories of Peace, Hope and Surrender has received some amazing reviews.
As Christina Rasmussen, author of Second Firsts: Live, Laugh and Love Again, wrote: “Alex is an amazing messenger of hope for those who have found it hard to let go and get back to life. In this book he has collected these inspiring stories of transformation so that people can see there is a way forward, there is a way out. Grateful for his inspiring message and his passionate mission to help many to let go!”
You can order your copy of Letting Go: 25 True Stories of Peace, Hope and Surrender here. Once again, to claim the peace and balance bonus pack, forward your order confirmation email to email@example.com.
I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing, editing and creating it. As always, thank you for your gracious support and warm fellowship here at The BridgeMaker – I appreciate it more than you know!