Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. – Dr. Seuss
The next time you are attending to someone’s needs, or diving headfirst into a project for work or making certain your responsibilities at home are not slipping, do something just as important as these things:
Stop and celebrate you.
How often do you forget, or neglect, to acknowledge the things you do or the gifts you offer? Lost in the busyness of the day is a part of you that needs some attention, too. You are worth the same amount of effort you put into everything else. You are worth even more than what you sometimes give yourself.
So, it’s time to stop and celebrate you.
The beautiful you
Even though I don’t know you, I do know I often forget to celebrate me. My hope is these things will give you the encouragement to take a deeper look at the beautiful you, and then celebrate:
- Celebrate your soul’s awakening the day after you felt like giving up.
- Celebrate when you hold on to your strength, and faith, during tough times.
- Celebrate the compassion you show.
- Celebrate how far you have come and where you are going.
- Celebrate the goodness of you.
- Celebrate when you give yourself exactly what you need.
- Celebrate the fact you don’t to have do anything else to earn a place at the table because you already belong.
- Celebrate the incredibly gentle power of your love.
- Celebrate not trying to have all the answers, but just trying to get it right as you find your way.
- Celebrate the purpose-driven life of you.
Listen to your heart
Go to your peaceful, safe place. Once there, breathe in and listen to your heart. It is telling you to be kind; to be comforting and to be the biggest cheerleader for you.
Your heart is telling you that you can’t continue to be all things to all people without saving a little for yourself. It is telling you to take in the light that surrounds you and want good things. Want the same peace, security and hope you provide others. Want your soul to be well, alive and loved.
Listen to your heart. It is rooting for you, praying for you and loving you. Receive your worthiness and let it pour over you. Soak in your value and then join the celebration.
Celebrate your power, your awesomeness and your one-of-a-kind spirit.
Celebrate the beautiful you.