The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage. – Thucydides
Wednesday, July 4, is Independence Day here in America. The next day is my 50th birthday. There will be plenty to celebrate over the next three days: my country’s birthday, a milestone birthday for me and the wonderful things freedom brings – like the freedom to seek positive change when we want something more for our lives.
To make the next few days more special, my Amazon Best Seller book,Saying to Yes to Change: 10 Timeless Life Lessons for Creating Positive Change, will be on sale this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (July 3 – July 5) and you can pay what you want.
You win: With a slow-recovering economy, I understand how tight budgets are right now. The 3-Day Pay What You Want Freedom Sale makes my book more accessible and gives you the freedom to pay whatever you can.
This site wins: The amount you pay serves as a needed (and appreciated) donation and gives me the freedom to devote even more time to create the best possible site.
Since 2008, The BridgeMaker has contained limited advertising. This site’s primary mission is to create a community built around relying on faith, sharing the amazing power of love, and walking the simple paths to positive change. I want the site to be free of distracting ads and other promotional offers.
But since I finance this site independently; there are costs that need to be covered. If it’s on your heart to donate and help keep this blog alive and growing, I would appreciate it.
Your donation will…
- Subsidize server costs and hosting fees. With The BridgeMaker’s growing audience, additional server space and bandwidth is needed right now.
- Help pay for site upgrades. I’ve received a lot of positive feedback on the site’s current design released last April, but upgrades like this one are expensive.
- Be sincerely appreciated. I enjoy writing and sharing my life with you. It’s fulfills my life’s purpose whether you decide to donate, leave a comment or simply feel inspired after reading.
Here’s how the 3-Day Pay What You Want Freedom Sale works:
- Click here to donate. You can donate any amount that fits your budget. Whatever amount you decide to donate is entirely up to you and there’s no minimum donation required to receive the free book.
- The donation link will take you to a PayPal donation page. Once there, enter an amount and then login with your PayPal credentials to complete the donation.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, no problem. On the donation page, look for this heading in the lower left-hand side of the page: Don’t have a PayPal account? Select the Continue link to complete your donation.
- After completing your donation, you will receive an email from me with a link to Saying Yes to Change. Click the link in the email to download the free book.
About: Saying Yes to Change
In May, the book reached #14 on the Amazon Best Seller list in its category (Self-Help/Motivational). It has earned Four-Stars and has been downloaded more than 11,000 times by Amazon Kindle readers.
Saying Yes to Change is a heartfelt recounting of my best advice on building healthy relationships, learning to love yourself and being a positive force in the world. The book provides ten timeless life lessons for finding happiness and the sense of peace that comes with true self-acceptance:
– Lesson One: Prepare Your Soul for Change (ready your mind and heart for the journey)
– Lesson Two: Find Freedom from Pain (let go of the painful memories to find happiness)
– Lesson Three: Listen to Your Inner Philosopher (stay confident when facing doubt)
– Lesson Four: Recognize Your Beauty (accept and love your true self)
– Lesson Five: Learn To Live Without Asterisks (place no limits on the life waiting for you)
– Lesson Six: Be Inspired By Love (create and sustain loving, positive relationships)
– Lesson Seven: Live Beyond Your Skin (learn new tools for dealing with negative people)
– Lesson Eight: Find the Brighter Side of Failure (find value in everything that happens)
– Lesson Nine: Take Down the White Flag (find the courage to overcome barriers)
– Lesson Ten: Let Faith be Your Guide (learn to walk by faith)
Pay what you want and be reminded you do have the freedom to Say Yes to Change and live the life you want.
Thank you for your readership and generous support.