Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
Sometimes life gets in the way and husbands don’t always find an opportunity to tell their wives how important they are to them.
Whether it’s the “problem of the day” or a hectic schedule, it can be challenging for men to find the right moment to tell their spouse how much they are loved and appreciated.
If you are a husband who struggles with letting your wife know what she means to you, here are ten simple, but heartfelt ways to express how you truly feel.
1. Say, “Thank you.” Saying thank you is one of the most wonderful ways to show gratitude. Thank her for the big things and the small or simply thank her for walking beside you.
2. Let your wife know she is appreciated. A comment like, “You do so much for this family and it’s appreciated,” can go a long way to remind your wife of her incredible value.
3. Compliment her on her beauty. Women don’t always feel attractive, which makes it important for you to tell your wife that she still turns your head. Compliment her on her smile or how beautiful she is with the sun splashing on her face.
4. Remind your wife of her unique talents and gifts. No one else can do what your wife can do. Remind her that she has been blessed with gifts that make her special and more than enough.
5. Praise her. Praise your wife for being a loving mother and an incredible spouse.